Win A Free Vacation
- Two night stay at one of Ocean City's premier hotels
- Dinner for 4 at one of Ocean City's Top eateries.
- Discount Coupon Book featuring over $1000 in savings
- Greene Turtle goodie bag featuring t-shirts and other items
The drawing for this great prize package will take place on August 15, 2013.
All fields are required.
We protect the privacy of your personal information and will not sell or distribute it to any third party. To prevent others from registering your email address, you will receive an email confirming your request to receive the Email Alerts. Follow the instructions on the email to complete your registration. You may opt-out at any time.
- The boardwalk benches from the Coast Guard Museum north to Thrasher's all face the boardwalk. From the Northside of the Pier Building (Ripley's) to 4th Street there are benches facing both the boardwalk and the ocean. From 4th Street North to the end of the boardwalk all of the benches face the boardwalk; the sea wall runs from 4th Street North and is about hip high; therefore sitting on a bench facing the ocean; you would not be able to see very much. At one time the benches from 4th Street North were flip back benches; meaning the back could move so that you could sit facing either direction; however in order to make the seating on the boardwalk more aesthetically pleasing per the Boardwalk Development Association those benches were done away with and a more decorative bench was used that does not give you the ability to face either direction.
- View all Did You Know facts!
Ocean City, MD Weather
Forecast:Sun - Scattered Thunderstorms. High: 83 Low: 73
Mon - PM Thunderstorms. High: 88 Low: 73